How to Cite
Carroll, M., Garrison, K., O’Connell, J., Wakeling, S., Oddone, K., Reynolds, S., & Kay, J. (2023). Knowledge Bank of Australian and New Zealand School Libraries (KBANZSL) goes live. Synergy, 21(1). Retrieved from https://slav.vic.edu.au/index.php/Synergy/article/view/682
Our CSU colleagues introduce the new Knowledge Bank of Australian and New Zealand School Libraries (KBANZSL) – an invaluable new resource for the profession.
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Kasey Garrison, Lee FitzGerald, ‘It Trains Your Brain’: Student Reflections on Using the Guided Inquiry Design Process , Synergy: Vol. 15 No. 2 (2017)
- Dr Kasey Garrison, Dr Mary Carroll, An Amputee Elephant, a Zombie Bunny, and a Vego Piranha: Investigating Culture within Award-winning Australian Children’s and Young Adult Literature , Synergy: Vol. 16 No. 1 (2018)
- Dr Sue Reynolds, Dr Mary Carroll, Collaborators or Competitors?: The Roles of School Libraries, Classroom Libraries, Teachers and Teacher-librarians in Literacy Development , Synergy: Vol. 10 No. 1 (2012)
- Dr Robin S. Spruce, Dr Kasey Garrison, Thinking about metacognition in your school library , Synergy: Vol. 11 No. 2 (2013)
- Dr Mary Carroll, Anna Griffith, A Rich History , Synergy: Vol. 13 No. 1 (2015)
- Dr Mary Carroll, A Prescription for Life , Synergy: Vol. 13 No. 2 (2015)
- Dr Kay Oddone, Leading the school library as a connected practitioner , Synergy: Vol. 21 No. 1 (2023)
- Rachel Kerr, Adapting to deliver a ‘remote’ writers festival experience during Covid-19 lockdown , Synergy: Vol. 19 No. 1 (2021)
You may also start an advanced similarity search for this article.